Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently downloaded lots of CD's to my itunes library. I have itunes match. None of the downloads are appearing on my ipad or iphone. All settings are correct. Anything I purchase on itunes shows up in the cloud on all the devices.

I downloaded CD's to my itunes library. I have itunes match. All my itunes purchased music is on my ipad and iphone cloud. For some reason, while the cloud appears in my library, the CD's that I downloaded (popular ones that itunes recognize) are not showing up on my ipad2 and my iphone4s. When I purchase songs from itunes directly they show up on all i devices (with the cloud icon). In my itunes library all the new downloads from CD's have the icloud icon. However, none of these downloads are showing up on my ipad and iphone as stated above. All my settings are correct. I am sure I am missing something, but not sure what....if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 10:03 AM

1 reply

I recently downloaded lots of CD's to my itunes library. I have itunes match. None of the downloads are appearing on my ipad or iphone. All settings are correct. Anything I purchase on itunes shows up in the cloud on all the devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.