Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo stream unable to sign in (Apple TV 2)

Trying to set up photo stream on the Apple TV 2, getting an 'Unable to Sign In' error. iTunes Match worked without a problem but the photo stream refuses to sign in

AppleTV 2, iOS 5

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 4:11 PM

4 replies

Mar 9, 2012 7:11 PM in response to phijaco

I read in another posting to go to your Mac and sign out of iCloud and then sign back on. I found that my appletv was logged on to my original apple login but not the same account that i use for iCloud. So once I logged on with that id then I was prompted to agree to the terms of service and everything worked for me. If I had logged on using the same I'd across all my devices then I would have been okay.

Hope this helps you guys figure out your problems...

Apr 19, 2012 6:00 AM in response to Chris Robidas

I figured out a way to fix this with my new Apple TV!

After trying EVERYTHING!...(Trust me, I had tried EVERYTHING!) including restoring Apple TV to the original factory settings....reconiguring in every-which possible way.....

Here's what I did to make it work.

I happened to be in the "Settings" app of my iPhone, where I did something with the calendar settings for iCloud.

There, it prompted me to read the new "Terms & Conditions". I agreed to them and then went directly to my Apple TV and it immediately worked.

This was after WEEKS of trying EVERYTHING!

So the key is to get an Apple device to prompt you with the new "Terms & Conditions". Once you've agreed to it, you should find that Apple TV will let your PhotoStream work again!

Hope that helps!

Photo stream unable to sign in (Apple TV 2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.