Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I select multiple songs and uncheck them from compilations (itunes 10.5.2)

So I found to my annoinance that itunes has recently moved much of my music to compilations that shouldn't be there. I tried searching online for how to turn compilations off or select multiple songs and uncheck them from compilations all at once and although I found both answers, they must have only worked for older versions of itunes. I no longer can find the option to turn off compilations under preferences and when I try to select multiple songs at a time then press "Get Info" the "part of a compilation" checkmark is not there. It is only there when one song is highlighted. This is very frustrated. In fact I would venture to say I've never been so angry with Apple. There are 609 songs "stuck" in my freaking compilations! I don't have time nor should I have to take the time to go through every single song right clicking it, pressing "Get info", unchecking "part of compilation" then clicking ok. WAY TOO MUCH TIME! If anyone has any good news on a faster way to do this I'd be VERY THANKFUL!

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 1:58 AM

3 replies

How do I select multiple songs and uncheck them from compilations (itunes 10.5.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.