Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB Ethernet Driver not reconized in bootcamp Window 7

I accidently uninstalled the Ethernet driver reader in my bootcamp Window 7. Now I could only use Wifi internet connection in my bootcamp. At work, we're only provided a DSL connection thus I need to use the USB ethernet driver adapter.

I try finding the programs on google but no luck. I also called Apple tech but they told me 'that's a window problem you'll need to contact them'. I called windows and they told me the copy of window isn't factory so I'll need to take it to the place where I bought it which is memory express. The window 7 run fine, it's reads the ethernet driver is connected, but it just doesn't know what to do with it. I've grown to the point of frustration. If anyone know where I could download that program and install it on my window so I could use the Apple Ethernet driver please let me know!

My last resort is the delete my bootcamp and reinstalling bootcamp.

Thanks for the help.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 8:54 PM

1 reply

USB Ethernet Driver not reconized in bootcamp Window 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.