Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dual layer in one step movie?

Can anyone help please?

I've got the dual layer DVD now, as it says, and then this comes up

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7807/screenshot20120101at145.png[/IMG]

but when I try to i get this, can't change it.

[IMG]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6176/screenshot20120101at145d.png[/IMG]

What's the deal here? If I start a new project you can get to it, but come out and it changes back again...

I know nothing about disc images etc, and only know how to use one step... Is there a quick fix?

EDIT

I tried going in the normal way by starting a project and dragging it on to the thingy, changed all settings like they asked, and still.... I always get some sort of warning when doing it this way, and it never works. What empty drop zone, it's just been encoding it, so it must be there?

[I]The following warnings were found during the validation of the current project:

- There is an empty drop zone in your project. If you don’t add content to it before burning the project, it will appear as a grey area in your finished DVD.[/I]

so you see, One step was my saviour, and I hate the programme doing it the correct way, it just never works. One step was built for idiots like me.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 6:39 AM

6 replies

Jan 2, 2012 7:33 AM in response to the tall

Hi

A. If You go up to the top Menu - Apple / iDVD / File / Edit / Project . . . .

and select Projet and now the first Title under this "Project info" ?

Can You set DL-DVD here ?

B. Drop Zones - is small areas for short movie segments to make the Menu nicer - NOT place for Your full Movie. It has to be dropped into the Menu but not into a Drop Zone and would result in a Title like "Play Movie" and eventually Select Sceens (if You added Chapters)

Yours trying to understand - Bengt W

dual layer in one step movie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.