Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import from Camera ... (As filming) Lap top View Smaller Now

I am using a firewire from my Canon Vixia HV30 to my MacBook Pro using Import from Camera . . .

I've done this in the past but now the camera frame view is nestled in the bottom left corner of my screen. It used to be full screen. I didn't do anything to set it up that way. It's just the way it always worked. But I had a system failure and had to reload my OS and software and have this. I don't know whether they're connected or I've touched an untouchable without realizing it. I don't know in the end whether it matters but it helps to have the full view when I'm filming this way.

I'm fairly new at this so my searches may be using the wrong key words and probably in the content of this post. I'm tagging the post using words I think are correct but correct me if I'm wrong and I'll tune them up so the next person finds the answer too.

Any help appreciated.

John

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 11:54 AM

There are no replies.

Import from Camera ... (As filming) Lap top View Smaller Now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.