Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTune movie and its iTune extras are downloaded into different folders. Please help

I bought the movie "Rise of the planet of the apes". So I click on the movie extra and none of the extra features are working. It seems the "movie files" and the "extra files" are in different folders. I try putting them in the same folder but still this doesn't fix anything. Please help. The "extra files" are in a different folder and I have to open up each "extra feature" manually in order to view them. This is very inconvenient. This is not what I wanted to pay for. Please help. This seems to happen everything I buy a movie. The same thing is happening to the "batman" movie I bought last month. This never happened when Steve Jobs was on the job. Apple seem to be falling apart. I have been in touch with "customer support" for over 2 months now and still they have no clue on how to help me. This is the reason I am asking for help here today. Thank you

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 2:20 PM

There are no replies.

iTune movie and its iTune extras are downloaded into different folders. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.