Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using iPhoto11 9.2.1 and iTunes 10.5.2 on a new MacBookAir . I can't get iPhoto to see my iTunes Library in the slideshow music source, I see nothing in Music Settings/Source dropdown list. I've tried all the Apple help suggestions for this topic, inc

I'm using iPhoto11 9.2.1 and iTunes 10.5.2 on a new MacBookAir . I can't get iPhoto to see my iTunes Library in the slideshow music source, I see nothing in Music Settings/Source dropdown list. I've tried all the Apple help suggestions for this topic, including recreating my iTunes music library.xml file, but so far nothing has worked.

Thanks for any ideas!

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 12:36 AM

Can you see the iTunes library in other apps - iMovie for instance? If not then it's an iTunes issue and best pursued on the iTunes forum.

2 replies

I'm using iPhoto11 9.2.1 and iTunes 10.5.2 on a new MacBookAir . I can't get iPhoto to see my iTunes Library in the slideshow music source, I see nothing in Music Settings/Source dropdown list. I've tried all the Apple help suggestions for this topic, inc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.