Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s Ford Sync bluetooth audio streaming

I got my new iPhone 4s to sync to my Ford Escape and had no problems making calls. I did get it to play music from my iphone playlist through the bluetooth right after I got it all synced up and it all worked fine, until I shut my vehicle off. After that, I could still make calls, but when I gave the command "bluetooth audio" it would search and search for a device, and then tell me no device was detected. Is anyone else having problems? The only mp3 player I have in my car is my phone, and I didn't have it hooked up to my vehicle with the cord. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 9:47 AM

4 replies

Oct 12, 2012 8:31 PM in response to tracyfromSF

Oct 12, 2012 8:25 PM

Simply pull the SYNC module fuse, then place it back in. This should clear up any problems that anyone is having if your bluetooth audio won't stream or your SYNC keeps saying NO BLUETOOTH DEVICE FOUND. You can also disconnect your car battery cables, then connect them back and this will reset the SYNC Module. I am a Ford Dealer in Southeast GA and had the above problem but just solved it.

steve@watersford.com

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, FORD SYNC Bluetooth Audio Streaming

iPhone 4s Ford Sync bluetooth audio streaming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.