Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any CCTV DVR Viewer for Mac. DxViewer(win32)

http://www.nerdorturd.com/2010/01/22/dx-client-2-7-1-cctv-net-viewer/

Check this Page first..
Im using this software in Windows last time to view my CCTV localy.. (192.168.1.100)
but since i give away my PC (Windows) and move to Mac Book Pro 15" Late November.

it seem that i cant view my cctv anymore..
is there any (workable) CCTV DVR network viewer that i can use to view my CCTV?

realy hard for me to have a CCTV system in my place but cant view it using my MAC

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 11:17 AM

Run windows on your Mac to watch it. The Mac has moved on in video technology to the future, and it appears that anything that uses such a proprietary video technology is firmly stuck in the previous century when streaming video required different programs and such. Sorry to pontificate, but I haven't seen junk like that in 10 years.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2012 11:17 AM in response to DeLaRafi

Run windows on your Mac to watch it. The Mac has moved on in video technology to the future, and it appears that anything that uses such a proprietary video technology is firmly stuck in the previous century when streaming video required different programs and such. Sorry to pontificate, but I haven't seen junk like that in 10 years.

Jan 3, 2012 11:35 AM in response to OrangeMarlin

Owh i see.. the way u say it.. so it is an old tech then...
i try not to bootcamp my mac with windows by the way.. as i try not to touch windows anymore as it give me alot of trouble since im young.. as im a technician last time..

by the way... thanks for the answer...

just hoping they is other softwate alike to accomodate me with this problem..

thanks by the way.

*i can get the idea of giving the supplier of the CCTV DVR (full support) hard time as i try to pushing them helping me with the problem.. hehehe...

Any CCTV DVR Viewer for Mac. DxViewer(win32)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.