Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you get a numpad on macbookpro

is there a way you can reprogam the keeboard so if you hold down fn or something and the click certen keys you can use a numpad, i dont want o purches or use any other keeboard or numpad?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 1:15 PM

10 replies

Jul 11, 2014 4:08 AM in response to OrangeMarlin

Two things:

1: OP asked for a solution and Zyriab provided. You simply provided criticism for the solution without providing your own solution. Your input that you would buy a usb device does not fit with what op wanted. There is a reason to use a virtual keypad rather than external: being that reaching for an external would be anti-productive by moving from the home row.

2: My needs are exactly that of what Zyriab suggested. To me your comments are discouraging of solutions based on assumption of user level. This is a problem for me because it in fact isn't an advanced programming technique, perspectively. Don't knock solutions that are too high level for you unless you asked the question.

how do you get a numpad on macbookpro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.