Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync contacts in Address Book between iCloud, Google, and Yahoo all at once

I have noticed that since upgrading to Lion, ios 5, and switching over from Mobile Me to iCloud, I now have triplicates in my Address Book contacts. I'm assuming it's due to the switch to iCloud. Previously, I had my Address Book set to sync with Yahoo and Google as well as Mobile Me. This seemed to keep all 3 accounts in sync. Now, They all show up as 3 separate accounts (hence the perception that there are 3 copies of everything when I view All Contacts). In addition, they no longer appear to be syncing. Is this perception/change since the advent of iCloud accurate? Am I accurate in observing that all my contacts were, in fact, 3-way syncing prior to iCloud and that now they are not? Is there any way to get them all syncing again? And can anyone provide insight as to why this very un-helpful change would have been implemented by Apple?

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 5:48 PM

1 reply

Sync contacts in Address Book between iCloud, Google, and Yahoo all at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.