Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iCloud, iPhone and Macbook Pro [Sync]

Hello.

I've been sat down for a while now trying to figure out how to sort out my university schedule. I've had several problems occur, while they all seem to relate somehow.. I have setup my iCloud account with a stable connection and subscribed to my calendars for my 2012, Spring semester. My goal is to sync iCal with my iPhone so I can bring my calendar with me at all time.

1. I subscribe and create the events I need to remember with times set to a specific date on a weekly basis. Meaning I don't want it to occur daily, but each week on a specific date.

2. I sync this with iCloud and can see the calendar preview on www.icloud.com on my user account.

3. I go on my iPhone to sync the device with iCloud and this is where my problem appears.

When I have synced my iPhone with iCloud it looks like something went wrong and my event duplicates twice and starts to re-occur each day instead of weekly (on the same specific day). I have no clue on how to troubleshoot this sort of problem and ended up creating my own discussion thread.

Sincerly,

Christopher

Products used: Macbook Pro, iPhone 3GS and iCloud.

Additional information: I have turned off iTunes sync, however the problem lies somewhere with iCloud / iPhone.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 7:23 PM

There are no replies.

Problems with iCloud, iPhone and Macbook Pro [Sync]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.