Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I upload photos from iPad to Facebook?

Does the iPad allow for uploading photos to facebook?

Posted on Jan 4, 2012 11:08 AM

12 replies

Jan 11, 2012 12:26 PM in response to Bettijayne

Bettijayne wrote:

I have tried to upload to FB from my library using the FB app but when I select the photo, I am immediately returned to my iPads home page, missing the FB app completely! What am I doing wrong please?

You might not be doing anything wrong. If the Facebook app suddenly disappears and you end up back on the iPad, that sounds a lot like the Facebook app crashes mentioned earlier. It sounds like that's a Facebook bug for them fix...not your fault.

Sorry I don't have better advice...I only upload to Facebook from my MacBook Pro.

Jan 11, 2012 1:04 PM in response to Bettijayne

Yep, as Network 23 explained it is a problem with the Facebook app. It's been updated a few times and is getting better but it's still not perfect. I find the most difficulty when trying to upload a photo that has been cropped or enhanced using PhotoGene. Seems like the only work around I've found is to not try to upload those photos. Not a good solution!

Can I upload photos from iPad to Facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.