Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail.app wants to use only StartSSL Certificate!!

Ok, here i am. I did a certificate on trustcenter.de and imported it in keychain. Mail was initially using it. I don't know why, i decided to try to create and test a startssl one and imported it into keychain too. Now, although Trustcenter certificate is selected in mail preferences and not the startssl one, each time i try to send a mail, it asks me to send it with startssl signature! I already tried to export the startssl one, delete it from keychain and then import it again so mail.app should be using the oldest one in the list. No. It asks me again to send it with startssl one. I'm really really bored. I also tried to set it as not trusted and mail asks me always the same.

How the **** can i tell mail to use only and only trustcenter one?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), MBP 5.3 - Crucial 8GB DDR3 1066Mhz

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 2:35 AM

There are no replies.

Mail.app wants to use only StartSSL Certificate!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.