Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture not automatically Pushing new Photostream photos without disabling and enabling again

Hi I have an iPhone 4 runing iOS 5.0.1 with Photostream enabled.

My mac also has Photostream enabled on the same account.

Aperture 3.2.2 also has Photostream enabled on the same account.

When I take a photo with my iPhone, it does not automatically come up in Photostream, after waiting some time with a strong and tested Wifi connection.

Photos only appear in Aperture's Photostream when going to Aperture>Prefrences and disabling and re-enabling Photstream.

Both checkboxes are ticked underneath 'enable photostream'

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 4:23 AM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2012 4:58 AM in response to alexanderox

I have the same setup as you. Mac with Lion 10.7.2, iPhone 4 and Aperture 3.2.2. I havn't observed the photostream much but a couple of times I had Aperture open and took some screenshots on my iPhone. It took a bout 10 minutes for them to show up in Aperture's Photo Stream folder. The last time I took 4 screenshots and only 3 showed up in Apertures Photo Stream. The next day I opened Aperture and the 4 was there too. Seems to me to be a little hit and miss.

Aperture not automatically Pushing new Photostream photos without disabling and enabling again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.