Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download notes from Iphone to computer

I want to download notes from my IPhone onto my computer (pc).

I want to make sure notes are on my computer because Ive upgrade from the 4 to the 4s and I want to transfer my notes. The Cloud hasn't sent them to my new phone. And I haven't synced my new 4s yet because I worry I'lll erase my notes.

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 4:52 PM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2012 5:07 PM in response to Dr. Dave Bowman

On a PC, notes are synced to Outlook. If you do not have Outlook, then there is no place else to sync the notes to. Notes are included in the backup that is done, and restoring the phone to a backup will also restore the notes. I also believe that when the iPhone is connected to iTunes, you have the option to include the notes in the sync. I'm not near my computer I sync the phone with right now so I cannot check, but I believe that is correct. This link to the iOS5 User Guide may answer your question. Look for the section on Notes, Chapter 17 http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

Download notes from Iphone to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.