Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with my shipping...

Hi, i sent in my Ipod nano first gen to the replacement program, finnaly i got my email today saying that the new ipod nano is beeing shipped to me, they supplied me with a "shipping number" which doesnt work, i have waited 24 hours.

"Your itemwas sent through ,withtracking number8185217128,whichshouldbe activewithin 24hours."

Do you notice something wierd?

It doesnt say with which freighting company i will get the package from it's just a space where that should be wroten. when i click the "tracking number" nothing happens, not in my ipad or in my computer.

When i hold my finger over the number in the ipad i get this following adress: x-apple-msg-load://BD8A92F8-E69A-477B-983F-93970DEC16AB/

I tried to put this adress in the ipad brower but it told me that it couldnt open the site, i have never seen such a link so i dont know how it works and where it should take me,

I have tried the "tracking number" in UPS, DHL and Fedex's tracking number searcher with no success.

Help would be appriciated, thanks.

iPod nano

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 8:17 PM

5 replies

Jan 10, 2012 2:48 PM in response to radio50

Yeah i did get my ipod, i called apple on friday 1/6 and they told me that my ipod was goin to be delivered trough the local delivery company ( not with ups, fedex, dhl etc) and usually you dont get any tracking number when something is sent trought the ordinary mail service not in sweden anyway, so that may be the deal with you too, maybe they've sent your package trough the mail service that youre from so you should expect it real soon.

I hope i helped you answer your question :)

Problems with my shipping...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.