Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wie kann ich auch Inhalte der Kommentare in Numbers durchsuchen?

Ich hoffe dass Problem lässt sich lösen.

Numbers-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 7:32 AM

For every others readres here is the same in English :

How can I also search contents of the comments in Numbers?

I hope that problem can be solved.

I really don't understand where is the problem.

User uploaded file

As you may see, here both search features apply to comments too.

Yvan KOENIG (VALLAURIS, France) samedi 7 janvier 2012

iMac 21”5, i7, 2.8 GHz, 12 Gbytes, 1 Tbytes, mac OS X 10.6.8 and 10.7.2

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2012 7:32 AM in response to cruiser80

For every others readres here is the same in English :

How can I also search contents of the comments in Numbers?

I hope that problem can be solved.

I really don't understand where is the problem.

User uploaded file

Jan 7, 2012 7:36 AM in response to cruiser80

Comments are searched by the same Find and Replace tool as is used for searching cell content. Type Command-F and enter your search term in the field in the upper right corner.

Google Translation:

Kommentare werden durch den gleichen Find and Replace Tool wie für die Suche Zellinhalt verwendet gesucht. Type Command-F und geben Sie Ihren Suchbegriff in das Feld in der oberen rechten Ecke.

Jan 7, 2012 11:16 AM in response to cruiser80

have you really looked the posted screenshot ?

Here the two ways to search return the strings embedded in comments.

It's why I wrote :

My iDisk is : http://public.me.com/koenigyvan

Please : Search for questions similar to your own before submitting them to the community

For iWork's applications dedicated to iOS, go to :

https://discussions.apple.com/community/app_store/iwork_for_ios

Jan 7, 2012 8:12 PM in response to KOENIG Yvan

Dieses kann die Ausgabe veranschaulichen. Die zwei Zellen, die Anmerkungsmarkierungsfahnen zeigen, enthalten Anmerkungen, die außer dem Zellenhinweis und dem abschließenden word-' identisch sind; open" in einem " closed" im anderen. Die Suche ist für " comment" , das in beiden ist.

This may illustrate the issue. The two cells showing comment flags contain comments that are identical except for the cell reference and the final word—'open" in one "closed" in the other. The search is for "comment", which is in both.

User uploaded file

Obgleich Jerry' s-Vorschlag, dass alle Anmerkungen leicht gezeigt werden oder versteckt werden können, merke ich dass das " Location" Spalte zeigt nur den Blattnamen des Blattes, in dem die Anmerkung gefunden wurde, nicht das exakte Blatt:: Tabelle:: Zellenposition.Betrachten Sie die Situation, in der der Benutzer einige Tabellen auf einem Blatt hat, und mehr als ein Blatt im Dokument (und möglicherweise einige kommentierte Zellen auf jeder Tabelle):

Although Jerry's suggestion that all comments may be easily shown or hidden, I note that the "Location" column shows only the Sheet name of the sheet where the comment was found, not the precise Sheet::Table::cell location.

Consider the situation where the user has several tables on a sheet, and more than one sheet in the document (and perhaps several commented cells on each table):

User uploaded file

Regards,

Barry

(Übersetzungen zum Deutschen durch Babelfish.)

(Translations to German by Babelfish.)

Jan 8, 2012 6:40 PM in response to Barry

Barry wrote:

Although Jerry's suggestion that all comments may be easily shown or hidden, I note that the "Location" column shows only the Sheet name of the sheet where the comment was found, not the precise Sheet::Table::cell location.

Consider the situation where the user has several tables on a sheet, and more than one sheet in the document (and perhaps several commented cells on each table):

User uploaded file

Regards,

Barry

Barry,

Clicking on the results listing highlights the found item in the cell where it resides. You may Arrow-key down through the list and the focus will keep shifting to the referenced cell.

Jerry

Wie kann ich auch Inhalte der Kommentare in Numbers durchsuchen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.