Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way I can see which of many "reduce noise" is on a clip?

Hi Guys

Is there any way I can see which of many "Reduce Noise" actions is on a particular 'shot' from a video clip in my timeline?

I understand that the entire list of Reduce Noise actions I see are all applied to the entire video clip, except in different areas of the same clip, from which I've extracted various shots. I performed different, specific, Reduce Noise actions all on smaller parts of the clip since some Reduce Noise actions needed to be a bit more tailored than others.

Under "Actions" on the left I have a list of approx 10 ticked Reduce Noise actions. Is there any way, by clicking on a clip, I can tell which of these specific Reduce Noise actions apply to that particular area of a clip.

If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Warm regards

Peter

2 x 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ATI Radeon HD 4870 Sonnet D800 Raid

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 10:00 AM

There are no replies.

Is there any way I can see which of many "reduce noise" is on a clip?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.