Looks like no oneโ€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i love apple

apple the best

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 2:03 PM

42 replies

Feb 5, 2012 2:56 PM in response to WALTER-MILANO-ITALY

Not blind, exactly,

Macbook Pro was the only alternative to an Ubuntu-based laptop with hi-res screen that could actually be configured with display-drivers with more ease than I encountered with my Linux towers. Not to mention "Oracle guarantees compatibility with its hard-core database and SOA software.

Sometimes the inability to control the version of Java JRE/JDK (the latest _29 version release) and being locked into other OS aspects do have me wondering, but then I remember the alternative ...

Feb 5, 2012 3:54 PM in response to Angrycarmen

Angrycarmen wrote:

Did you try nokia lumia? Much better than iphone. Have you tried Apple TV ? Just not working.

I liked once Apple but now i think it's just obsolete.

Wrong, iPhone is better. Wrong. My Apple tv works wonderfully. And wrong, Apple is still at the top of their game and cutting edge, not obsolete.

Why are you telling lies? ๐Ÿ˜•

Mar 4, 2012 8:46 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Meg St._Clair wrote:

TURCOISE wrote:

why windows 8 smell osx 10.7 ??

Because, like dogs get to know each other by sniffing, Windows gets to know other operating systems by smelling them.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž Best description I have EVER heard desribing a PC ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜•

i love apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.