Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arranged Bamboo tablet and cannot install the drivers

Hi!

I have an iBook G4, 10.5.8, Processor 1.07 GHz PowerPC G4, 1.25 GB memory.

Now I arranged the pen tablet Bamboo CTH-470S and cannot install the drivers because it does'nt recognize/support the computer system.

In the other side, the tablet's specifications say that is for MAC OS x 10.5.8 or superior.

Could it be related to the difference between Power PC and Intel processor? What do you think? What can I do?

Thank you very much in advance,

Aurora

iBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 5:23 PM

I think at last I can now use my Bamboo Fun and Touch tablet!!!

As the drivers provided with the CD didn't work, it didn't work with my system, I registered my product on the Wacom's web. (I didn't want to do this at the begnning thinking that I was going to send back the product). Then, on the option "Other drivers" I have download not the last drivers, but other valid for MAC OS X and now my tablet is running well.

Thank you all,

Aurora

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2012 5:23 PM in response to Caosemplumas

I think at last I can now use my Bamboo Fun and Touch tablet!!!

As the drivers provided with the CD didn't work, it didn't work with my system, I registered my product on the Wacom's web. (I didn't want to do this at the begnning thinking that I was going to send back the product). Then, on the option "Other drivers" I have download not the last drivers, but other valid for MAC OS X and now my tablet is running well.

Thank you all,

Aurora

Arranged Bamboo tablet and cannot install the drivers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.