Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Border Fx text positioning (2nd post)

Hopefully, the screen shots can be seen.

Firstly, both Aperture and Border FX are the latest versions.

I keep experimenting to find a way of positioning text on an image. The position of the text is not the same after saving. Any ideas as to what setting I should be using. This is most frustrating.

See screen captures below; note red text within Border FX in the `1st image, and then when it is saved (2nd image)

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 3:17 PM

10 replies

Jan 9, 2012 7:10 AM in response to Motib

As i showed in my two images the placement of the text in BrofderFX and Aperture is the same. So it is possible to do it.

I asked about the border in your inmage. In your BorderFx image there is no border but in the Aperture image you have a large border.

To try and figure out what is wrong I suggest you start by just ading the text to the image and looking at that in Aperture.

regards

Jan 9, 2012 9:31 AM in response to Motib

So you're saying with the settings you show in your first screen capture of the image in BorderFx if at the point you click Done teh image shows up in Aperture as the second screen capture? That's definityl not right and needs to be fixed before worring about the text placement

You might want to try re-installing BorderFx to see if that fixes this problem.

BTW what version of OS, Apertutre and BorderFx?

Jan 9, 2012 9:40 AM in response to Frank Caggiano

Second the recommendation to delete and re-install BorderFX.

Fwiw, development seems to have stopped over the summer. I have twice emailed the developer and never heard back.

Frank Caggiano wrote:

BTW what version of OS, Apertutre and BorderFx?

According to the first post in this thread, 10.7.2, 3.2.2, and "the most recent version". Still worth double-checking.

Border Fx text positioning (2nd post)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.