6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2012 10:18 AM by pgasca
Janfromfl Level 1 Level 1

I need to print my calendar. After updating all my devices (iMac, iPhone and iPad) to iCloud, I have been unable to print my calendar. Please help!

iPad 3G, iOS 5.0.1, Using iMac and iPhone
  • Carolyn Samit Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.safari
    Safari

The quality won't be as good but a take a screen shot then print that.

• Janfromfl Level 1 Level 1

Now, please guide me on the procedure for taking a screen shot.

I cannot find a way to do that....

Thanks so much, I feel like I might be on the right track soon!

• Winston Churchill Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.macosx
    Mac OS X

OSX comes with a screenshot application called grab (applications > utilities), choose selection from the capture menu and drag your cursor over the area you want to capture, or select window and choose the safari window.

However as a screen capture utility can I recommend Skitch.

• Csound1 Level 8 Level 8
    expertise.desktops
    Desktops

I will add a nod in the direction of Skitch, it's really very good.

• Janfromfl Level 1 Level 1

I have tried both methods and agree that Skitch is the easiest route. Thanks for the expertise and guidance.

I am on track now to archiving my old calendars.

• pgrove2 Level 1 Level 1

What I loved about my .mac then MobileMe was how I could sync my calendars and then print one for my secretary.  However moving to iCloud has been a step backward for me.  I can sync to my phone and to the internet version of iCloud, but because I cannot upgrade my older MacBook Pro to Lion, I cannot sync with iCal on my computer.  I can use iCloud on-line, but cannot print.  Really!?  Is printing so big a deal we can't have that?  Please Steve, look down on us and grant us this prayer, Let My People Print!

• pgasca Level 1 Level 1

I just made the move to paperless this weekend ... before I realized I couldn't print out my schedule!  Ugh.  Indeed, if Steve or the other Apple gods are listening ... please, let, us, print!