Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are the videos not playing properly? they are jittery and cutting out sound

videos are not playing properly. They are jittery and the sounds cuts out. Has anyone else had this problem? Is this some sort of bug or virus?

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 7:38 AM

8 replies

Jan 9, 2012 9:35 AM in response to KarenBF

Undfortunately, you haven't provided us with any useful information to offer a suggestion or a solution. We need to know the Mac model you're using, the version of Mac OS, RAM, hard disk space, program or browser that you're using to view these videos, at the actual links to the videos you say you're having trouble with.

In addition, what version of Flash are your running?

All of this is relevant to the problem.

May 16, 2012 8:32 AM in response to Cattus Thraex

I am trying to get infromation about itunes and this is where I landed. I realize Mac users are serious computer people and the rest of us wasting our time, but it happens to be all this Grandma can afford. Pardon me for asking for help. ITunes is NOT a user friendly service if you have a problem, that is for sure. Perhaps you can offer me a place to go for the kinf of assistance I need and that will help me!

Why are the videos not playing properly? they are jittery and cutting out sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.