Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has the latest version of Keynote solved the bug with editing general presenter notes font size and styles?

I use presentations that are large, sometimes over 100 slides. And I use the presenter notes to give me reminders and prompts. I sometimes find that I need to adjust the size of all of the presentation notes fonts and types at the slide master level, so that the changes quickly affect all of the slides. I don't have tiome to click on each one and adjust it individually. I just want slide master level control of presenter notes font size and type, and preferably layout on the page etc.

Has the latest version of Keynote fixed this? It is offered by all competitor softwares - which I am reluctantly using until this feature is re-instated/added.

iWork Keynote-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 3:18 PM

There are no replies.

Has the latest version of Keynote solved the bug with editing general presenter notes font size and styles?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.