Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live Wallpaper

I once saw my brother's Motorola Droid X phone with a home screen that had a aquarium background that acted like an aquarium screensaver I have. For smart phones, it was the coolest thing I had seen. At the time I didn't have an iPhone but now that I do, I have been searching for what he had to see if I could add it to my iPhone 4s. I asked him which app he had that did that and he mentioned it was a "live wallpaper". Maybe this is just a feature ability for Droid OS but I figure who better to ask than the Apple community! So, have any of you found or used what I am referring to?

To better help visulize what I'm talking about, picture one of those aquarium screensavers in the background of a home screen with the apps and such in front.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 2:35 AM

Live wallpapers are for android devices only it's a feature not an application almost all android devices have them, but i'm sorry there is nothing like that for iphone

2 replies

Live Wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.