Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange iOS calendar sync 4 cancellations & accepted meetings

Using corporate Exchange 2010 servers for calendar and email me and my co-workers experience the following annoyance.

When a meeting in outlook is cancelled and this is accepted using the windows client, the cancelled meeting is still shown in de ios calendar. It is noted cancelled using strikethrough, but it still clutters my calendar. As my calendar is a battlefield these cancellations make it hard to see which meetings I do have... How can I change this behaviour?

Similarly for accepted meetings, these (with cancellations aswell) remain unprocessed in my ios calendar tray while I allready accepted or rejected the invitations using outlook in windows.

I'm referring to ios because I have this problem with both my iPhone (4S on ios5, no iCloud sync for calendar) and iPad (2 on ios5, no iCloud sync for calendar).

Result: cancelled meetings have to be removed manually on iphone en ipad, invitations in outlook have to be processed three times (pc, iphone, ipad).

My questions: is this behaviour recognized? (i.e. is our Exchange setup different or is this a general problem).

Any tips/hints how to solve these bugs? or should I try to accept them as features...

Thx!

Mike

iPhone 4S, Windows 7, iOS 5 on iPhone4S and iPad2-wifi

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 5:48 AM

There are no replies.

Exchange iOS calendar sync 4 cancellations & accepted meetings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.