Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App to Control iTunes EQ Remotely?

I love using the Apple Remote (2.2) app to control streaming from my iTunes library through an AirPort Express to my good home audio system. Works great - can switch and create playlists, "fast-forward" in songs, repeat selections, etc.

Right now the iTunes graphic equalizer allows the user to create and store settings, but it is not accessible remotely. Since my computer is in another part of the house, if I want to tweak the equalization of the stream on the home audio speakers, I have to physically go to the computer and change the eg on a guess to how it will sound, then return to the room with the speakers. If it isn't right, I have to repeat the process over and over.

Is there any way (or any other app for iPhone/Pad, etc) to control equalization on an iTunes stream remotely from an iDevice?

Thanks,

Bob

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 10:19 AM

1 reply

App to Control iTunes EQ Remotely?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.