Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

First pc sync with new account,made account directly on ipod, sync trouble, what causes these problems?

I had my ipod synced with another computer, but i got another account and started in directly on my ipod, not on a computer. I purchased song directly off of it without ever syncing it with the new account on a computer till about 5 months after. As i plugged it in after i logged onto itunes (i have never synced a device with this account), it said "starting sync" and remained like that overnight. When i came to my computer in the morning i noticed that my songs had shown up already but the top said the ipod was still "starting sync" i clicked on my device name and it said i was .20gb over cpacity of my 8gb 3rd gen. itouch. I unplugged my itouch and the screen on my pc still said it was syncing my ipod even though i unplugged everything. I was trying to look at my library and it said there was nothing in my library but my device was still there and had all my songs under the music category under device. Why isnt there anything in my library, but in the music catergory under device? And how come my screen still said it was syncing my ipod well after i unplugged it? Any thoughts? I really need true answers only please! Would really be appreciated..............😕

iPod touch, iOS 3.1.2, 3 generation, no camera, from 2009

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 4:12 PM

There are no replies.

First pc sync with new account,made account directly on ipod, sync trouble, what causes these problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.