Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mails in me.com are lost

I was encouraged to move my account from me.com to iCloud some time ago. I am still able to upload big files in me.com and notify people that they can download them. Some of them have written mails as an answer to mail from me.com. Unfortunately, all of them are lost. Can I get access to them?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), 10 GB

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 3:18 AM

Your @me.com emails should be accessible at http://icloud.com (if necesssary click the cloud icon at top left, and choose 'Mail' from the window which opens).

If you have set up iCloud correctly on your Mac you should be able to access your emails in the Mail application.

User uploaded file

2 replies

Jan 11, 2012 4:34 AM in response to Yarramalong

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, my iCloud account was not setup correctly because iCloud could not decide which of my two accounts was the correct one. Thus, for some time mobile.me allowed me to send mails using the old account that did not allow to receive a message.

The problem is solved for me. But others may still have problems.

My mails in me.com are lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.