Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pdf

iCloud does not take pdfs. I am diappointed.

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 6:01 AM

7 replies

Jan 30, 2012 2:00 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Well, actually, no it won't. I looked at the help routines about moving/uploading/saving pdfs on icloud, and the literature says you CAN do this, either by upload or by drag-n-drop. When you try to do this, however, you get an "unsupported file format" error. Telling someone to go get an app in order to do this is a little beside the point, no? If the manual says it works and it doesn't, then the problem is delusions on apple's part. not the first time!

Aug 5, 2012 4:58 AM in response to klcooley

In Preview (Mountain Lion), you can choose to view the pdf´s you have on your machine ("På maskinen"), or in iCloud (see photo). I placed a couple of pdf´s in Preview´s iCloud catalogue, but I can´t see those documents any other place, not in iCloud on the web, nor in any of my IOS devices. I would expect to see them in iBooks, but they are not there, and not in Good Reader, although every device and App is up to date.

Why do you have these possibility to place the documents in Preview´s iCloud catalogue, when they don´t show up anywhere??

User uploaded file

pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.