Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cursor disappears with any full screen video viewing activity

not sure where to put this, but i've noticed an annoying behavior across apps in lion. try this, for those with dual monitors playing: make any video on say a web page fullscreen using the youtube or vimeo or whatever fullscreen widget. then try and move the cursor around the other screen. on my setup, the cursor just goes away but does come back after clicking in "space." Then, all clicks after that require two tries. Hitting esc to return to normal video viewing also returns the cursor to normal. This happens with embedded videos on a web page viewed in Safari, or in video apps like QT or VLC. It's really starting to bug me.

My setup is older 2008 macs (both mbp, mb, and imac) and various external monitors and projectors. Well, thx for any tips!

coocoo

 Zombie MBP 2.2 4gig  Lotsa Aluminum iMacs  MB 2.4 2gig  iPhone 3g , Mac OS X (10.7.2),  No more PCs, finally!  FCS+FCPX

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 11:38 PM

1 reply

Cursor disappears with any full screen video viewing activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.