Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An icon appeared on my ipad2 opening screen yesterday click on it and it takes you to my photos. How did that happen and how do I remove the icon?

The 'flower' icon appear Ed on the opening screen of my ipad2 yesterday, click on it and it takes you right into my photos. How did that icon all of a sudden appear? How can I remove the icon which provides such quick access to my photos?

iMac, Serial #QP048)9JDNR

Posted on Jan 13, 2012 10:42 AM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2012 11:58 AM in response to janicefromboise

That's the Picture Frame feature. You can turn this off in Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock

Regards.

P.S. I'd suggest you remove the serial number for your iMac from your profile here. None of us here can do anything useful with the serial number, but it is dimly possible someone could do something malicious with it.

Message was edited by: Dave Sawyer

An icon appeared on my ipad2 opening screen yesterday click on it and it takes you to my photos. How did that happen and how do I remove the icon?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.