Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICal issues syncing with ICloud using me.com address

I need help. I was a mobileme user but have lost calendar sharing functionality upon moving to iCloud. I received the following message" The server responded: “HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation." I read a bunch of the posts and tried some of the solutions suggested (including going off- then online, attempting to re-add the account under preferences, refreshing all calendars) but nothing has helped.

The server settings autopopulated as "caldav.icloud.com in the server address field and in the server path field /1363321428/principal/).

Has anyone had and solved this issue? Help??

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 13, 2012 8:46 PM

9 replies

Jan 14, 2012 8:38 AM in response to prettysmart20

I found the answer to this question from Tiger Karl and it worked for me in case anyone is interested. It is under the heading Re: iCloud Compatibility With Older MacBook Pro With Core Duo Processor

For me it was simply changing the server address to the one that he suggests. p06-caldav.icloud.com.

The rest of the set up was already correct. Hope that helps.

ICal issues syncing with ICloud using me.com address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.