Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal not allowing creation of new events or showing current events on particular calendar day.

There's a particular day that isn't showing re-occuring events or allowing the creation of new ones on my iCal. If I view this day under week or month form all contents of the week or month appear blank. When switching from the previous month/week to the month/week with the corrupted day iCal sort of freezes and won't switch into the month/week.

I've tried removing the com.apple.iCal.plist file - which has fixed others freezing problems in the past but this didn't work for me.

iCal-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jan 14, 2012 12:37 PM

There are no replies.

iCal not allowing creation of new events or showing current events on particular calendar day.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.