Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar labelled Work shows on Mac, not on iCloud. How do I get it to iCloud?

My Home calendar is synching fine with iCloud and I have now removed the checkmark on the Home calendar On My Mac. I also have a Work calendar that appears On My Mac but not on iCloud. How do I create (?) a Work calendar so all my devices can synch with it. Thanks in advance.

imac5.1 inteld core 2 duo 2.16 GHz, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Jan 14, 2012 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2012 8:09 AM

Your signature says you have 10.6.2 - if you are successfully syncing with iCloud this can't be correct? Please amend it to the correct one as it can cause confusion when people answer you.

Assuming you have 10.7.2: calendars can be listed under either 'On My Mac' or 'iCloud'. Only the latter can sync: the former are purely local. If your Work calendar is listed under 'On My Mac' you need to move it to 'iCloud'. Please follow the first set of numbered instructions here:

http://www.wilmut.webspace.virginmedia.com/notes/icloudmovecalendars.html

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2012 8:09 AM in response to migl

Your signature says you have 10.6.2 - if you are successfully syncing with iCloud this can't be correct? Please amend it to the correct one as it can cause confusion when people answer you.

Assuming you have 10.7.2: calendars can be listed under either 'On My Mac' or 'iCloud'. Only the latter can sync: the former are purely local. If your Work calendar is listed under 'On My Mac' you need to move it to 'iCloud'. Please follow the first set of numbered instructions here:

http://www.wilmut.webspace.virginmedia.com/notes/icloudmovecalendars.html

Calendar labelled Work shows on Mac, not on iCloud. How do I get it to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.