Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i've downloaded some free games for my iphone4 but they are using my internet because they have ads. does anyone know if there are any games that don't have these ads and don't require internet AT ALL?and if i disable my internet connexion, does it help?

i've downloaded some free games for my iphone4 but they are using my internet because they have ads. does anyone know if there are any games that don't have these ads and don't require internet AT ALL?and if i disable my internet connexion, does it help?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 10:03 AM

You can put your phone in Airplane mode to disable all internet connections. Some apps will still run, others will not.

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.