Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can somebody tell me an app that can allow me to use my iPad to get document's from a windows server and please help fast

I need someone to tell me an app that can let me access all my documents from my windows server. Please help me fast I have to have this ready by January 17th 2012. Thank you so please help if I don't get this done in time I will be in big trouble at work.

iPad, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 3:13 PM

4 replies

Jan 16, 2012 9:03 PM in response to daiy24

FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filebrowser-access-files-on/id364738545?mt=8

This google search will bring up more:

ipad windows samba

Always have alternate plans to get things done. Don't try new technology on a deadline.

Robert

Can somebody tell me an app that can allow me to use my iPad to get document's from a windows server and please help fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.