Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I synced my Ipad 2 with my friends computer to download some songs. I plugged it into my computer, and no matter what I do, it will not let me transfer any of the songs, and if i go to sync, all it says is it will erase everything. Please help!

I synced my Ipad 2 with my friends computer to download some songs. I plugged it into my computer, and no matter what I do, it will not let me transfer any of the songs, and if i go to sync, all it says is it will erase everything. Please help!

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 3:52 PM

6 replies

Jan 16, 2012 7:25 PM in response to becky8317

becky8317 wrote:

By design the iPad will only Sync with one iTunes at a Time, so what you are experiencing is expected behavior.

See Here for...

Syncing with iTunes

And Here...

How to transfer or sync content to your computer

From Here...

http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/syncing/

Ipad User Guide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.