Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DVD+RW

How do I add info to a previously burnt Memorex DVD+RW?

Posted on Jan 17, 2012 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2012 3:30 PM

You can't. You have to erase it and then reburn. The Mac doesn't do multiple burns to a RW disc.

OT

13 replies

Jan 18, 2012 10:44 AM in response to Bengt Wärleby

Bengt:

I'm in the process of creating the test DVD we discussed but have hit a wall in choosing an appropriate audio track that would best display the problem. I'm just not an audiophile and don't know what type of music would be best. It's know in the business as a "tin ear". 😉 If you have a track that you feel would be best for the test can you email it to me? Let me know and I'll give you an email address.

When I finish the test I can post the dmg file on my server where you can download it to try yourself if you'd like.

Jan 18, 2012 11:08 PM in response to Old Toad

To me it was obvious in the DiskImage so I didn't need to burn a DVD to find this.

Any music would do but Classic and esp. flute passages are even worse. Can't figure out why there are any difference at all. Shouldn't need to be.

Or I got a specific Gremlin in my set up - so I keep on doing doublet movies as this still give the result I want.

But thank You for taking time - would be great to figure it out.

Yours Very Bengt W

DVD+RW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.