Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes account was violated and deleted and they stole $100 of my Paypal money

My iTunes account was hit for $100 of iTunes Gift Cards. Why doesn't iTunes have more protection for customers like banks, credit card companies and even telephone companies to keep your accounts safe...There is only a password and email that violators need to hack the accounts...it is too easy...Why doesn't iTunes have support for customers when this happens? The products of Apple are great with violators, but iTunes needs some serious help...Everyone be aware of your accounts!

iOS 5.0.1, iTunes

Posted on Jan 17, 2012 5:59 PM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2012 6:14 PM in response to watchingyou

Change your Apple ID password ASAP > Apple - Support - Apple ID

The gift cards should show up in your iTunes "Purchased History" window.

Follow the instructions here > How to report an issue with Your iTunes Store purchase

Help for reporting unauthorized purchases > Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account

My iTunes account was violated and deleted and they stole $100 of my Paypal money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.