Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my numeric keyboard not working on windows 7 via boot camp?

What ever I use the numeric keypad on the Apple Wired Keyboard on Windows 7 boot camp. It does not work. I have to use the number on the above of my letter case part. I tried using the numeric keys on calculator or games. It functions more like fn, home, page down, page up. WTH? Why is it functioning like the keys between the numeric keypad and keyboard? The drivers installed just fine and I got all the windows updates along with apple updates. I even went to keyboard options in boot camp control panel and it still does not work.

iMac 27, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 1:44 PM

Here is your answer - just found it on MacRumors as I was experiencing the same problem. Ready - got a pen and pencil available: Hit "Clear" lol, yup, that is your on off button for the numeric pad. :-) Be sure to share with others.

The "Clear" Button is located above the number 7. 65431354684318643516879 <---- numerica keypad fun.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2012 1:44 PM in response to Oblivion2500

Here is your answer - just found it on MacRumors as I was experiencing the same problem. Ready - got a pen and pencil available: Hit "Clear" lol, yup, that is your on off button for the numeric pad. :-) Be sure to share with others.

The "Clear" Button is located above the number 7. 65431354684318643516879 <---- numerica keypad fun.

Why is my numeric keyboard not working on windows 7 via boot camp?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.