Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Get All' When Downloading Podcasts

Is the 'Get All' Option still available in iTunes? I don't see it. I'm using v10.5.2.11

Windows 7

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 10:36 AM

12 replies

Jan 18, 2012 12:48 PM in response to Mom2Gabriel

Try clicking Pocasts on the left side of iTunes, then click the right facing disclosure triangle next to the title of the podcast so that is shows all of the episodes. If the option is available it should show a Get All.

When I look under Podcasts and iTunes U, the options vary from podcast to podcast. What podcast are you trying to Get All for? This podcast shows the Get all option for me after subscribing.

Jan 18, 2012 2:07 PM in response to GabrielsMom

Im using iTunes 10.5.2 (11) for Mac OS X.

Do you see the Gett All button after launching iTunes in Safe mode (hold Shift and Control while launching iTunes)?

Distortion or irregularity in the iTunes interface.

If you notice any of the above symptoms or other unusual behavior, you can disable any plug-ins not manufactured by Apple by opening iTunes in Safe Mode. This is done by holding down the Option and Command keys (on Mac OS X) or holding down the Shift and Control keys (on Windows) while opening iTunes. If performed correctly, you should see the following dialog before iTunes finishes starting up:

User uploaded file

If it works normally in Safe mode, you'll probably have to remove outdated plug-ins from the folder mentioned in the article -> http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3430

If not, try testing with an alternate iTunes library (hold Shift while launching iTunes).

If it works with another iTunes library, you'll want to try re-creating your iTunes library as shown here -> http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1451

Side note: The Stuff You Missed in History Class podcast about Ötzi was very interesting and easy to listen to.

'Get All' When Downloading Podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.