Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use one itunes account for multiple users and multiple devices

Can I use one itunes account for multiple users and multiple devices?

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 1:44 PM

5 replies

Aug 30, 2015 2:22 PM in response to Bonesaw1962

Thank you for your succinct reply. I pray you are still participating in this forum as I have a burning question: how exactly does one Copy one App from one device to another? When I say "device" (until someone tells me I'm using the word incorrectly), I am referring to the Mac products using iOS. I need to copy Apps installed in iOS to my desktop and laptop. Wihen I do that on the desktop will that App synch (?) go on the laptop?

I'm having a very difficult time getting back on the horse with the iMac desktop. Due to physical challenges (I lost sensation in my left hand + four fingers 6 years ago), I have become entirely iOS-dependent: I hold the iPhone in my left hand and keyboard w/ my right hand, using one finger and then a pencil-like thing (I'm not sure how one refers to those corrrecly). Thumb keyboarding using both hands is out for me. When I use my iPad, I can keyboard using all right hand fingers as if I am playing the piano but think I need to buy a BlueTooth keyboard to help speed up using both hands so I can return to keyboading quickly on the desk- and lap- tops.

Additionally. I wear a speaking device; using the microphone is problematic as it rarely interprets my words accurately. When I mentioned this to my oncologist, he didn't believe me and asked me to speak into the state-of-the-art App on his iPhone. Sure enuf, it added the f-word among others to my dictation! This is why I get disconnected from automatic calls all the time. When one of my health insurance companies auto-dials me, it actually says to me, "We'll call back when you"re having a better day!" LOL This also makes calling Apple Care extremely hard as Apple doesn't just route one to a CSR, it keeps asking for specifics over and over.

Aug 31, 2015 9:59 AM in response to Pinkandgreen__

I am referring to the Mac products using iOS. I need to copy Apps installed in iOS to my desktop and laptop.

ios apps do not run on macs, Mac OS X. An app like pages that runs on both, you would download the mac version from the mac app store and the ios version from the ios app store.

You may want to look at alternative keyboards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorded_keyboard

BAT One Handed Keyboards - Right and Left Hand(discontinued)

https://www.enablemart.com/computer-accessibility/keyboards/one-handed-keyboards /redesigned-bat-one-handed-keyboard

google:

one handed keyboards

amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=one+hand+keyboard&tag=googhydr-20&inde x=electronics&hvadid=51503612563&hvpos=1…

Can I use one itunes account for multiple users and multiple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.