Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a POP account with TalkTalk on my Mac Pro, Can I use it on my iPod as well?

I want to get my email on my new ipod touch. I have a POP account with my service provider TalkTalk on my Mac Pro. Can I access my email from it on my ipod touch and if so, how?

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 3:21 AM

You can set up Mail on the iPod with the same account info, but you can not access the mail server from both devices at the same time. iPhone and iPod touch: 'Mailbox Locked', account is in use on another device, or prompt to re-enter POP3 password

I use POP as well, and I'll have to wait a minute until I can access the server again using the other device/Mac.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2012 3:21 AM in response to Denisimo

You can set up Mail on the iPod with the same account info, but you can not access the mail server from both devices at the same time. iPhone and iPod touch: 'Mailbox Locked', account is in use on another device, or prompt to re-enter POP3 password

I use POP as well, and I'll have to wait a minute until I can access the server again using the other device/Mac.

I have a POP account with TalkTalk on my Mac Pro, Can I use it on my iPod as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.