Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using final cut pro x how to fade to black

with final cut pro x, how do you fade to black?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 10:20 AM

17 replies

Jul 18, 2012 9:15 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Ha! Just when I found myself struggling to comprehend your prolific depth, I stumbled on this via your website, "I don’t think myself so profound or knowledgable that every word I utter or thought I have is a pearl of wisdom. I’ll leave that to the pundits." Thanks, Tom. You've reminded me not to take things so seriously. Bi!!!!

Jul 19, 2012 5:35 AM in response to erincrash

What did you mean by this:

''whereas YouTube was'

Is there any site or forum of YT users where they can discus issues, ask questions etc. as is being done in these Apple forums? Would like to look into such a forum...could you send the link?

BTW be assured that this is a resource-rich forum, and concerning FCPX, this is the best forum in the world to get answers from the most knowledgeable participants.

If I am wrong in this I would like to be corrected.

Jul 19, 2012 6:53 AM in response to erincrash

So, at this point I feel compelled to throw out a few 'pearls of wisdom' for the self-taught beginners who use this forum;

It IS a place to come for expert advice from a mix of enthusiasts and professionals, and yes, you can get problems solved here that you won't find answers to anywhere else (with the possible exception of Creative Cow). Some problems get answered better here than from Apple Support.

This does not mean that you (the beginner) are absolved from a little study on your own. BROWSE the forum a little before you ask a question - you may even discover something that you didn't even know that you didn't know.

Speaking of youtube; take a look at the Izzyvideo tutorial or some of the others posted there. Learn the basics, and then ask a question. If we are willing to take the time to answer questions, then you should (at least!) be willing to take the time to do a little research.

If you don't have the time to learn the software, HIRE an editor.

Don't PAY MORE than $15 for a bottle of wine.

using final cut pro x how to fade to black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.