Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make my MBP use 2 internet connections?

I have the airport connected to my home internet connection and have a pc sharing an ethernet connection on a seperate dlsl/network.

I have both sucessfully connected and am downloading Lion right now, its download but I want to know if its utilizing both connections speeds so this download will finish 😀

If it isn't using both I'd like to kno a way to utilize both at the same time, if possible 😉

THANKS ahead of time guys!!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 6:20 PM

I have never heard of anyone combining the power of two seperate internet connections to make their computer faster on the internet. Frankly, I don't think it's possible. Lion is a large download, it may take awhile.

5 replies

Jan 19, 2012 7:00 PM in response to Nick3rs

Apple might have the feature, I have just never heard of it. And no, if you shutdown during download you will need to start all over again. Stick it out and maybe some other users that have heard of/or know a way about your internet question will respond here. Just because if I have never heard of it, doesn't mean it's not possible, it just means I do not know of any way of doing so 🙂

How to make my MBP use 2 internet connections?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.