Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change bullet number font?

How do you change the font of numbered bullets? In other Mac apps, after you've changed the font of the list text, you just toggle the number bullets off and back on and they adopt the font of the list text, but this doesn't work in iBooks Author. Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 17, 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.6.6), 8 gigs RAM

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 7:40 AM

4 replies

Jan 20, 2012 9:11 AM in response to Steve Mouzon

? Is this a tricky question? Probably i didnt understand correctly but i ll give it a try.

Go to Inspector -> T (Text) -> List -> Bullets & Numbers -> Numbers

So now you have numbered bullets. Afterwards you select all your content that it is listed and you choose your Font of preference from the Font (A) panel.

In case you want just the numbered bullets to be of the font you chose, select only the bulleted text and change it back to another font.

Jan 20, 2012 9:20 AM in response to jkyriazidis

Not a trick question. Selecting the content and changing the font doesn't change the font of the bullets. I did find a backdoor solution, however... if you change the Style of the content text by "Redefine Style From Selection" just after you've changed the font of the content text (while it's still selected) then that changes the font of the bullets.

change bullet number font?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.