1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2012 8:53 AM by Frank Caggiano
sandra215 Level 1 Level 1

I need to update old apps on iPad.  I do not want to use old apple I'd because a confirmation will be sent to husband we are separated soon to be divorced.  Can any one help me?

  • Frank Caggiano Level 7 Level 7

    Couldn't you sign into this account and change the e-mail address and/or payment method? That should send the notification to where you want it to go.


    If not then I'm not sure how you would point old Apps to a new Apple ID. Might be best to ask in the iTunes group or contact Apple directly.